Tuesday, September 6, 2011

0 days!

Greetings from Sky Harbor! I'm sitting in the airport with a bit of time to kill before we start boarding (w00t!). Needless to say, my flight was today - I discovered that at about 9:30am today! I was really banking on it being tomorrow, so today was a lot busier than it should have been. I mean, I already have a problem with procrastination, so knowing that my flight might leave a day later made it 10x worse!

It's hard to put into words how excited I am right now. I haven't felt this way since May 20th of last summer. The combination of travel/adventure/independence/unkown is quite a lot to think about, and I'm the guy who finds himself thinking about thinking (lol). Sometimes words are inadequate to justly describe a moment in time and right now is one of those moments. I am about to embark on a 9 hr and 40 min flight but I have a feeling that I will still feel this way when I land. I mean, I'll be in a foreign country (with no phone) and I have to make my way through the underground (subway) onto a train that'll take me an hr and a half outside of London and hope that I can somehow get there by 5pm tomorrow (that's when my ride will be there). Here's to that!

Cheers. (hopefully the next time I say this will be over a pint o' Guinness)

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Hits

Free Hit Counter