Wednesday, May 19, 2010

..Sleep Inn

When I wrote my last blog, I was really bummed out that our flight had been canceled and upset that we wouldn't make it to England until Thursday - three days after we were supposed to. :/ Our flight would've missed the ash cloud if it had left an hour earlier too! So, needless to say, even though our spirits were high, I was definitely discouraged by this.

Well, as it says in His word, God works all things together for the good of those who love Him. I've found this to be especially true during our time in Charlotte. I have been able to catch up on sleep and really prepare myself spiritually for this internship. I feel that the semester had been so busy and then I went straight to packing after it ended that I didn't really have time to just take a deep breath and take it all in. So, I really thank God for giving us this chance to relax and chill with Him - even though the circumstances were not ideal at all.

Well, I am now about to head to the airport for a flight to Philly at 2:45 ET. We'll then jump on a flight to Paris, go through customs, switch airlines, jump on a flight to London, go through customs there, and then finally drive to Colchester, England! Phew! This will be a lot of travel, but we are ready for it! Thank God for that!

Please be praying for all of our travels - that we wouldn't have any complications with any of our flights and that everything would go on without a hitch! Thank you so much! I can't wait to start updating you all on what is going on during the internship - instead of just the trip there! Ha ha!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Hits

Free Hit Counter