Sunday, May 2, 2010

..Support



Hi everyone! I'm sorry I have not been updating this blog very often, but I have been extremely busy this past month. This past week, I just finished my semester-long studio project - what a relief to be done with that! I can now catch up on some lost sleep and turn more of my attention to this summer internship!

On that note, I am so excited to tell you all that I've raised 56% of my goal for this trip already! Thank you all so much for all of your gifts! I am blown away by your extreme generosity! God is so good!

All that being said, I still need $3,280.00 to be fully funded on this trip. I know it seems like a lot, but I believe God is going to provide it! If you would like to help me reach my goal - and we both know that you want to! :) - you can donate online. It's actually super easy. All you have to do is go to www.emiworld.org and click on the “Donate” button. Next, fill out your information and put “Tim Berry-2816” in the “Designation” line. That's it.. see how easy it is? :)

If you can't support me financially, please continue to pray for me, my trip, and the entire EMI team. I know there are a lot of needs for our trip and would love to see God come and meet each and every one of them in a way that only He can do. Thank you all so much again!

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Hits

Free Hit Counter