Thursday, August 19, 2010

..Living Life on the Edge

Hi all!

I don't really know why I'm blogging. I was in the mood and strangely, I don't really have much to say. I was just thinking about how awesome my summer was and how much I am going to miss everyone I met in the UK.. especially all those at eMi!

One of the highlights of my summer – scaling the cliffs of dover:

In other news, I was able to raise all my funds needed for the internship I did with eMi UK with a little help from my friends and family. w00t! To all those who gave so generously and lifted me and the team up in prayer while I was in the UK and Liberia - THANK YOU! You guys are so great!

The last 10 days or so have been really busy. I have been helping my family move into their new house and also have helped my dad with selling the old house. I've done some remodeling in my room too. After tearing off some farmville style wallpaper, I successfully painted my room - again, with a little help from my friends. :)

Tomorrow, I start a new semester. This might possibly be my last year at ASU (unless I do grad school here). I'm really excited about it, but I don't feel that I've adequately prepared for it. As of right now, I'm basically sleeping on an air mattress in a newly painted room with no furniture and I have no idea where any of my architecture supplies are. :0

In summary, my life is a bit crazy now. I am totally unprepared for school. However, I am still living off of the adrenaline from the summer - God has been working on me a lot lately and I'm excited to see what He has in store for me this school year.

My goal for the semester (unlike my last few semesters) is not to just survive the semester, but to be more than a conqueror. To live like a Child of God --- worthy of the glorious inheritance that I have through Jesus. I challenge you to do the same.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Hits

Free Hit Counter