Friday, September 3, 2010

..Turning and Returning

It is funny how God leads you to read a certain book, listen to a certain message, or even watch a certain YouTube video. The latter just happened to me this morning as I was procrastinating from doing my homework.

I feel like many times I don't fully 'repent' from my sin and just make a 'New Year's resolution' to stop doing what I've been doing. I've realized just how incapable I am in stopping myself from sinning when temptations come. I need God's help. Not only that, but this video reminded me that I can limit the temptations that come. I can control what enters my mind through what I allow myself to watch, listen to, read, or just be around.

Watch this video. I hope that it might help someone out there as much as it's helped me today.



"Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.." - Acts 3:19

Turn from sin and return to God. It is that simple. It is so worth it!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Hits

Free Hit Counter