Thursday, June 4, 2009

cRaZy LoVe!

This morning when I got up, I felt God remind me of a message I heard a couple of months ago. I found it online and listened to it. It is so good and so pertinent to what is going in my life right now. I love it when God does stuff like that.

God's love is amazing and it can feel the void that so many try to fill with the spirit of the world. It's powerful. It is life changing. We, as followers of Christ, have it. We can use it. God can use us to speak into the lives of those close to us through the power of His love. When others hurt us, we love them. When they speak bad about us, we love them. God's love is relentless, it never backs down. It is powerful.

Anyways, I thought everyone should listen to it.. It's worth taking the time to...

http://www.box.net/shared/crfo4ep4gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Hits

Free Hit Counter